As the day goes by, I realise how much a message on the telephone means to me. It keeps me going on for the rest of the day. It makes me persevere on.
No one would have thought that such insignifcant things could mean so much. Now i know. I am getting used to the serene quiet phone. (Battery doesn't seem to run out as fast anymore.)
Tomorrow will be the day that I finally get to see the afternoon sun set as leave CHIJ Katong. My darlings in Primary 2 won't be having classes due to their oral examinations. But what else can I do but go home. No one will be waiting at the last cabin at cityhall. I won't get a chance to sit and just daze as train after train leaves towards jurong east or yishun while waiting. I hope I can get through tomorrow. We'll see.
Its been a long day. Tiredness is written all over my face.
Till then, with love...
No comments:
Post a Comment