As the reminants of the gun powder scattered upon my face,
As the whistling of the running fireworks went back and forth,
As the rainbow of colours lit the sky so brightly as if it were day,
As the swirling sparkles created a magnificent illusion,
The whole world seemed to stop alone for me at that moment.
And for that moment, I thought to myself - the world is beautiful.
Robert Louis Stevenson once said,
"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others."
For today, I'd like to think that the world stopped for me.
For today, I'd like to think that the world stopped for me.
And, that there are so many things worth living for.
Also, to share my courage with others and not my fears.
Like how another person's courage can be a source of inspiration for myself.
And tonight, I wished upon fireworks, not stars.
On the sideline,
And tonight, I wished upon fireworks, not stars.
On the sideline,
12 fouette turns non stop
An ankle waiting to be sprained
Arm aching from wii boxing
No comments:
Post a Comment