Spring;
It's a season where the flowers bloom,
The birds fly back home,
Where the trees are green again,
And the sun comes out.
I think I'm feeling like Spring,
a new beginning awaits me.
For the last time,
I will drown myself in sorrow.
For the last time,
I will think about the what ifs and hows.
History makes the present.
And one thing that history has made me,
Stronger.
Whatever has happened is history.
And can never be changed,
Unless man can turn back time.
History has its repercussions.
And history teaches us lessons.
And as history fades away like dust on the window pane,
Spring will arrive,
And the sun will come along with it.
Often enough,
We forget the lessons history brings,
But I think I'll have amnesia come tomorrow.
It'll be the best way for a new beginning.
For the last time and forever,
Good bye.
Ctrl Alt Delete
Erased
Goodbye
No comments:
Post a Comment