Saturday, 20 June 2009

What a night.

I was acknowledged as the niece by my uncle,
cousins by my cousins,
aunts by my nieces and nephews,
grandaunt by my grand nephew and grand niece.
What a family tree!

I must say I'm proud of my family tree.
Generations after generations.
We've still managed to keep our ancestral book intact.

It'll be fun fair come Saturday night according to Jennifer.
Or fiesta according to me.
Or family gathering 101 according to Matthew.

A friend posted on facebook,
"Sometimes love just ain't enough"
Another friend posted on her blog,
"Absence makes the heart grow fonder or Out of sight out of mind"

Let me take the night off to answer their thoughts.

Mission for the rest of my last summer break:
1. Make a scrapbook of my life
2. Learn how to rollerblade/iceskate
3. Cook more, bake more
4. Master 1 song on the guitar
5. Reorganise my notes
6. Spend more time with family and friends

It'll be my last long summer vacation here,
Let's make the best out of it.

No comments: