HABITS
Habits are routines of behavior that are repeated regularly, tend to occur subconsciously, without directly thinking consciously about them. Habitual behavior sometimes goes unnoticed in persons exhibiting them, because it is often unnecessary to engage in self-analysis when undertaking in routine tasks. Habituation is an extremely simple form of learning, in which an organism, after a period of exposure to a stimulus, stops responding to that stimulus in varied manners. Habits are sometimes compulsory.
-extract from wikipedia psychology
They always say, bad habits die hard and are notoriously hard to break and devilishly easy to resume. And that good habits are immensly difficult to resume and terribly easy to break.
Perhaps, he was my bad habit and I was his good.
Its as if I never existed,
as if I was nothing,
as if I was just your stepping stone that was taken advantage of.
Enough said.
It just goes to further prove that I should stop making excuses for him.
That he's really not worth mentioning any longer.
And all the bad overwrites the good he's done.
It would have been like a terrible cough that of an old lady's.
Like the one I'm having now.
It would be gone in time.
And time heals what reason cannot.
No comments:
Post a Comment