Monday, 6 July 2009


UNIQLO

When I stepped into UNIQLO a year ago,
It was like gateway to rainbow land.

Despite the rain clouds and bus crowds,
We made our way to rainbow UNIQLO at Tampines 1.

But, nothing can compare to HK UNIQLO.
And if I'm going for my Europe/Japan trip this winter,
I think I'll go crazy with UNIQLO and H&M and MUJI.

That image of me searching through all the graphic tees, v necks, polos at uniqlo hk a year ago and lugging the basket all my myself despite the naggings from my sister still remains vivid in my elephant brain.

How time flies.
And how things have changed.

Saw this on sbs tv mobile,

"Loss is nothing else but change,
and change is nature's delight"

We shall see how change is nature's delight.
For now, I shall say it has made me so strong.
Good job alison.

No comments: