Wednesday, 5 August 2009

And since it'll be my last week hopping onto SBS 36 from CHIJ Katong to Ion and hopping onto the peugot back home. I've sinfully gobbled down Dunkin Donuts on Monday and today again.





Black Forest (J Co's are better)


Blueberry (Filled)




Bavarian (Cream Custard - Love this most)
(Plus the 2 oreo and blackforest J Co I ate at the picnic. That means I've eaten 5 donuts in 4 days)

That'll mean no more Bonita to hug me after class every Wednesday.
No more inspirational ballet seen from Samantha Vera, Evangeline, Lauren.
No more nonsense from Natalia and Angel in her la la land.
No more silly Khadijah giving me 9 sautes instead of 8.
No more staring into space from marine parade past east coast park and central area on SBS 36
For the next 3 months.

Advanced II every alternate day exhaustes my muscles.
How am I ever going to wake up at 7am next week everyday with Ballet every alternate night.

I've got mixed feelings about returning back to school.

Oh bother.

No comments: