Sunday, 11 April 2010

The migraine from heat and big auntie M has finally partially subsided after a cool bath and lots of hydration.

This weeks been a journey.
It summed up full lessons for the last week.
And on Friday, School was like a dead town.

My 3 years in Pulau NTU are ending.

Though I don't feel much attachment to the big Nanyang campus, the people whom I've been around with for the last few years have made life so much more meaningful.
From sitting with Cali at LT20 and meeting PZ for the first time while she sat along the steps during the first lecture.
Hearing that YJ was PZ's primary school bus mate.
From seeing Bellie (who was always with a hairband) and PS rushing into tutorial classes. Dressing up with Red and White themes on National day,
Having our own reunion lunch during CNY,
Skipping tutorials to eat 1-for-1 lunches at Jurong Point,
Being terribly curious about the lives of NTU physicians,
Complaining about how Janessa planned our test dates when she first took over the job,
And seeing her resigning from that poorly coordinated administration job to get married.
Giving our classmates nicknames of HERBS.
And our BUCM lecturers names too...ranging from pinkie to panda to lion.
Plus of course, our Gossipals.....Gossiping at every little thing just to make our life more interesting.

And with the uphill, downhill and long road with D. It hasn't been easy but I wouldn't change anything about it. I'm sure you'll see the sunlight shining down on you in 3 years. And when you throw that convocation hat of yours, you'll be beaming with joy! Study hard!!! But enjoy your time at Copenhagen too.

It definitely doesn't feel like 3 long years.
Perhaps the company has made 3 long years seem like 3 (though academically eyebag straining) but enjoyable ones.
Indeed, friends do make it a better place.

And that is why I'm not just happy, but happier. (:

No comments: