It was yet another battle of Mr Lee vs the Lims.
I admit, I haven't been tactful.
I might come off as defensive.
Maybe, I have failed as a daughter.
Especially after what Mr Lee told me about things from a different perspective he saw and I didn't see.
You're definitely not the same like how you used to be after a talk with the Lims.
I'm grateful and thankful and amazed.
Thankful for being so honest with my father.
Grateful for being so understanding.
Amazed at how much you've grown up compared to the past.
I'm proud of you, for you have really seen so much more than I see.
And I feel somewhat inferior and admit that you're right.
Perhaps its time for me to take a step back.
And see what everyone else sees.
I want to make things better, not worse.
I shall continue to try harder, and hopefully, everyone will understand why I have made such a choice.
I'm proud of you Mr Lee. Thank you for hanging in there for us.
And to my family, I'm sorry. I really don't want to hurt anyone of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment