Right now, I'm making a detailed plan for my weekends. So many things to do, too little time as they say. But I'll be making the best out of it. Most importantly to spend time with family. And needless to say, Mr Lee, who'll be making his way to Copenhagen a week before I put my foot on China land.
I woke up in stages this morning to give late morning calls, reply best wishes for FYP and to find that my mummy actually comes in every morning to draw the curtains so that I can get more sleep. I think I must have been really a pig for the last few weeks and months from exams and school that I never realised the curtains closed miraculously by themselves. Sometimes, I see myself in my mum. The cheekiness, the fun loving, and the strong headed front. But deep inside, I know she loves us children very much. I don't have to spell out all that she does. But I'm really going to miss my mummy most when I go off to Beijing. And my daddy. The stubbornness, the disability to narrate a funny joke, the overly worried and long winded syndrome. I got it all from there I suppose. It was only in the last 10 years that I've grown closer to him. And just like my mum, he cares for us in a way that not many can see. He's strict yes, but he amuses me much.
My parents are quite different from others. But that's what I like about them.
And of course, without them, there wouldn't be me or lovely sisters to get bullied by and loved.
I really admire their love for each other, and to put it simply as disney fairytales always say, happily ever after. And I hope to be like them some day. Because at the end of the day, family matters most to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment