Wednesday, 11 August 2010



2 more days, and we would finally embark on what we've been talking about for the past 3 years. Although Darren flying off first wasn't in the plan at first, but it makes this much more interesting. Him in the west, Me in the east and family back at home sweet home Singapore.

We had a mini celebration cum feast for his latest achievements and I just want to say, Congratulations, and I'll try to be your pillar of support whenever I can, even if I'm not able to be physically by your side.

It feels like coffee prince where Eun Chan goes to Europe to complete her barista course. And I fear going to the airport. I don't want to end up in tears like how I'd probably will next Friday. When my dearest Jennifer left for Florida in 1998, I remember sobbing at the airport and even when I got home. And every time she goes back and I send her off at the airport, I'd somehow have tears well up in my eyes. I'd better prepare a few packs of Kleenex on standby for the next week. Even when my sisters ask me about whether I'm excited or anxious, I feel upset to leave home. It's not the same where I went for my school trip back in 2002 without my family to UK. This time, I won't be back in a week but in 7 months. 

Ah. I don't want to keep thinking about this.

Or maybe, I'm just pms-ing.

No comments: