Sunday, 12 June 2011

It's summer, the ozone hole above Beijing must be larger than it was 5 years ago, my parents are to leave for their part II holiday tomorrow, and I have a whole load of tests in the up coming week.

I'm glad that they've come to see how much I've grown, how tough I've gotten. For they finally saw it, heard it and felt it with them being around me for the past 10 days. I'm sure they must know now that I've grown up to be a stronger girl than I was before. They used to nag at me while I was at home, but for the past 10 days, it was me who was nagging at them. I'm sad that tomorrow morning I'll have to wait for another half a year to see them again. But I'll stay positive, what is half a year, when I've waited half a year for them to come, and half a year to return home for CNY before. Saying goodbye is always tough, but at least, I can say hello again.

Smile Alison... Don't be so depressed.

No comments: