Have you ever loved someone so much that you lose all sense of rationality? I think tonight I lost myself. People make mistakes out of a slip of tongue. But every mistake I make, I am squashed and stuck in the middle. I keep pleasing everyone but myself? Always by the people I love. No one has tried standing in my shoes. I need to start thinking for myself? No. Because I'm always thinking for myself, to make everyone happy so I'm happy. Indeed, how ironic it is when A thinks I only think of B and B thinks I only think of A. Great. The things I do for love, is obviously something wrong because I always never get it right. Do I? All I need is to know if they know it. And that's all I ask for. Not some birds nest or 1 kg of underwear. I guess I'm wrong after all. I should have never asked for more than I can bite. Maybe I should not come back next cny, to help dad save some money and man the house in winter. Cos i seem to be an obstacle everywhere I am. Even at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment