Sunday, 7 June 2009

17 November 2006, 10.30pm
"Life is funny isn't it? When you want something so badly, you don't get it. But out of the blue, it surprises you. D has been my surprise. As well as someone who makes me question myself on what I really want. He has taught me how to grow. As well as making me upset and happy of course. But sometimes its just so unbelievable that someone so wonderful is in my life"

Life is funny. It is.
Like how I get attention from undesired parties.

Yesterday, I thought about - replacements.

When an electronic device runs out of batteries, we buy new ones to replace them or recharge them.
When we get hungry, we find food to make the hunger pangs go away.
When our shoes are worn out, we buy new and trendy fashionable ones.
When the leaves on trees fall through winter, it'll grow again come Spring.
When we go through a heartbreak, we find someone else to fill that void.
And the list goes on.

Isn't there anything in life which lasts forever?

And to be honest. There are things that last forever.

Our family, friends and loved ones will always love us and though they might not be here with us till the end of our journey in time, their love will always be with us. And so will God.

It's yet another lazy afternoon and my body's clockwork has turned upside down from the hooha from the last few weeks.

Found a quote in one of the letters I kept,
"Doubt that the stars are fire,
doubt that the sun doth move,
doubt truth to be a liar,
but never doubt I love."
(William Shakespeare)

And its no doubt that I'm a stronger person than I thought I was.

No comments: