3 weeks it has been.
And so have 40 months, or about 28800 hours since that moment on.
Today was a walk down memory lane.
I bumped into familiar people that I got to know while in jc and recalled how I spent my time then.
And time does pass quickly. So quickly sometimes I can't even catch the moment to enjoy it.
Sisterly and motherly bonding sessions have become the norm for the past week.
Quite an insight to their dating world while they were my age and slightly older.
And maybe 10 years down the road, I'll laugh to myself thinking how silly I am now.
We'd never know.
And I'm beginning to feel like Carrie Bradshaw
- "How long more do we have to wait"
It's a sign of too much sex and the city, and obviously censored by my darling sisters.
No comments:
Post a Comment