chemistry. /ˈkɛməstri/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kem-uh-stree]
1. the science that deals with the composition and properties of substances and various elementary forms of matter.
2. chemical properties, reactions, phenomena, etc.: the chemistry of carbon.
3. the interaction of one personality with another: The chemistry between him and his boss was all wrong.
4. sympathetic understanding; rapport: the astonishing chemistry between the actors.
5. any or all of the elements that make up something: the chemistry of love.
Sometimes, I wonder what it takes for two people to have that so called chemistry.
I wonder what it takes for various substances in atom sense to react with one another.
What is chemistry? And what is it all about.
It's not a feeling of being fooled. Not a feeling of being betrayed. Not a feeling of loss.
I might have given it too much thought as I over analysed matters.
My friends may have played a part in hyping our friendship up too much.
Once bitten twice shy - and we both understood that.
You onced asked me about our respective age gaps. And I answered, age is but just a number.
You said those things and meant what you said when I asked.
But now you say you don't want to hurt me.
I've only got one thing to say for the very moment,
I think I've had enough of boys for the time being.
Now welcome me officially, to the smc club.
Shoot me cupid.
Not.
I'll be strong. As I've always been.
No comments:
Post a Comment