Thursday, 20 August 2009

I couldn't help but pen down today's series of events before it gradually finds an escape route out of my 太阳病-filled brain.

So with 3 hours of break at 10.20am, we wanted to go for the "50% classic desserts" offer at bakerzin.


But we succumbed to the Swensen's 1-for-1 deal instead.


6 dishes. 5 people, with a huge appetite.



Seafood Lagsane.
(Shared by us all. One word - Lovely.)



Beef Straganoff Baked Rice
(Yours truly)


Salmon and mushroom pasta.
(Yj)



Sourdough 49ers
(Cali)




Breaded chicken meinure.
(Bel)





Chicken terriyaki pasta.
(Peezee)





And with some more free time on hand, I decided to give the above a try.
First words out of his mouth were - You take pride in the things you do.
My xoxo life sucks but being the perfectionist I am, I should settle for nothing less and that should smoothen out the downturns.
And he said that with Mr. 100% perfect, all should be well by 28. - I don't really believe that.
(100%? You got to be kidding.)
And Belinda's imitation of because I'm a romantic and I sway easily by love and therefore blinded (Rather...that explains the 'historical' events.)
I'm a strong willed person and very tough on myself. (Very.)
And lastly, with my hot tempered nature, I should cut down on chilli and meat.
Chilli - Yes.
Meat - No.
I love my char siew and meaties way too much.

No comments: